Saturday, July 4, 2015

July 2, 2015

The MTC Experience


Wow Wow Wow this week has been crazy. I am finally here. Thank you so much for the letters and packages! I've really appreciated them. The days feel like weeks and weeks days. Time is a weird thing in the MTC. 

My day is scheduled out from 6:30 to 10:30. I'm in a class for like nine hours. It can get pretty intense. The food here is pretty good. I smelled the cream soda tree and that made my whole experience worth it. Yes, there's a tree that smells like cream soda. I'm not kidding when I say it made everything worth it lol. 

The first few days were hard and I got homesick but I got over it and I'm fine now. I love it here. The spirit is so strong here. I'm going to try to keep it short because no one likes long emails, but I will be replying with my testimony and why I'm here if you want to read it. If you don't that's cool too haha. 

My companion is pretty cool. He's so funny. and my district is so amazing. I love them, they are my family away from home. In just a week they've become my best friends. It's crazy how much I've grown in a week. I understand so much more about this gospel and even though I'm in a classroom a lot, I love it. I can't seem to figure out pictures yet, but I'll get them on here. It's been such an amazing experience and I can't wait to go to Ohio. I leave Monday morning at 430 am. Wooo! Alright, well I love and miss all of you. Write me!
I am Elder Verdoni

 In the MTC
Our district 




 Smelling the Cream Soda Tree - MTC
(random missionaries since Elder Verdoni hasn't sent pics yet)



President Thomas S. Monson, center, and his counselors, 
President Henry B. Eyring, left, and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf 
pause for a photo to be taken in the MTC after a sacrament meeting 
attended by new mission presidents and their wives on June 28, 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment