Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Aug 17, 2015

Transfers and Other Stuff

Hey guys! Haha nice some of you are in school right now. That's fun. (Mesa Arizona school started last week, only 117F outside)This week was good. I feel like I say that every week and probably will say that every week, because all weeks are good.

We had zone meeting on Wednesday and that was awesome. I learned a lot about faith and how I need to have more. We played a really fun game as a zone. It was the Disney name game. It was really fun, and we came really close as a zone. But unfortunately transfers are tomorrow and a lot of the zone is leaving. I'm not and neither is Elder Heiner, so that is good, however I'm sad to see my friends go.

Friday we went on exchanges with the zone leaders (trade a companion for a day) and I had to stay and lead the area. It was my first time. I was really nervous at first but it went really well.  
I almost got eaten by a dog. All I was trying to do was hand this guy a picture of Jesus and his dog tried to eat me. It was a boxer with crazy eyes haha. For some reason I've been saying the word sick a lot. I have no idea why but it's become a bad habit. I used to say dope so I guess this is better. A guy named mark told me that men don't use the word marvelous or lovely and then proceeded to tell us this story about how his transvestite friend bobby asked him on a date. All we said was hi, we are doing great. 

Time is flying by. transfers are here already. I'm halfway done with training. That's insane. I've grown so much out here. I've learned so much, I love this gospel, I would be lost without it. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer of the world. I love all of you. Write me, send pics. peace out. Also if there's anything specific you want to hear in here, let me know.
Elder Verdoni



President and Sister Porter with Elder Verdoni



No comments:

Post a Comment