Monday, August 3, 2015

Aug 3, 2015

Emails and Stuff

Hey guys! I don't have a lot of time today, but this week was good!

I had another baptism! His name is E?. He's sweet, he's awesome. he was so excited and now he is a full fledged member.

Lots of miracles have been happening, like this one time it started pouring literally out of no where so me and my comp stood under this tree and this guy invited us inside and we started talking to him. He's a solid guy, both spiritually and physically. He's ripped, like me. lolol jk But yes, this week was good. 

Hey send me pictures please, I like pictures. Oh and another miracle, Elder Heiner and I went to Dunkin Donuts after E?'s baptism to celebrate (duh) and we went in with the intention of buying two each, but we walked out with a dozen and two chocolate milks and we only paid for six donuts. #blessed. We only ate two and gave the rest away to our neighbor kids. haha. They love us, anyway 

OK, so something that we focus on a lot in our mission is the doctrine of Christ. If you don't know it, it's faith in Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the holy ghost and enduring to the end. We've been promised that if we follow this, we will receive eternal life and peace in this life. It's found in 2 Nephi 31:17-31. and pretty much throughout all of the book of Mormon. But that chapter is amazing. This doctrine or gospel can guide us through a life of constant change and improvement, based on faith and repentance. Sometimes we think of repentance as bad or something we do after we sin but in reality it's change. It's when we change our lives to be more in harmony with Christs teachings. And I can testify that when I follow this, when I exercise my faith and repent and change, I see miracles. Miracles happen when you exercise this faith in Christ,and numerous amount of blessings will come into our lives.

Miss you all and hope life is good!
Elder Verdoni

 Literally stuck in the road?





No comments:

Post a Comment