Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sept 28, 2015

Sorry but this email will be a little short today I dont have a lot of time and I forgot mostly what's happened. 

But this week was weird. It was the last week of the transfer. God really cut down my pride. For the last 8 weeks we have hit leadership standards of excellence which means 4 or more member present lessons, 4 new or more new investigators and at least 2 investigators a church. Well we didn't get that this week. It was a hard week. We have no more progressing investigators. But it was really cool because there was a conference call with the whole mission one night and our president got on and the first thing he taught was Never be discouraged. He knew exactly what to say. It's so true. I am doing the Lord's work. I am not doing my work. I shouldn't be discouraged. I can't be. I'm just a tool in the Lord's hands. I love what I do. I love my Heavenly Father. I love Jesus Christ and am so grateful for His sacrifice. I know that it is because of His atonement that I am able to change and become better. 

But transfers are tomorrow! I'm staying and my companion is leaving. I'm super excited even though change will be hard. Love you all miss you!
Elder Verdoni


Letter to Mom
I forgot my journal at home so I forgot what happened this week lol. But we got transfer doctrine today! drumroll............Im staying! Elder Heiner is leaving :( he was a really good trainer but he's been here for 71/2 months. I'm trying to remember what happened this week but I literally can't remember. I'm so sorry haha but my heart and mind are still racing from transfer calls. 

The zone leaders, sister training leaders, and another set of sisters, and us all got together at the church and put our predictions on whose leaving and staying for the whole zone on the board. that was fun. In my district two Sisters are leaving and two new ones are coming, and I'll get a new companion. Oh and this happened..."Elder Verdoni God has called you to train a new missionary" -President Porter


Last pictures of our District!



Breakfast!






No comments:

Post a Comment