Monday, November 16, 2015

Nov 16, 2015

The weather here is so wack. It bounces. Some days it's really cold and some days it's really warm(60's). Not sure why. But fort wayne has the most random weather. The other day it was like 40 degrees but with the wind it felt like it was in the low 30's, and we had to bike 20 min uphill in that. we were barely moving haha, It was Like biking up against a brick-wall. 

This week was good. We found a lot of new people to bring the gospel. We finally have a progressing investigator now too. It has been a while. I have just been on top of the world lately. The other night was one of the best nights ever. I have no idea why but I was just super happy. It was awesome. 

Ready for this next transfer. Finna Dunk Fort Wayne (means well done.) We have a new zone leader. He is really cool. 

Missions are great and horrible for the same one reason. How much you get to love people. As set apart representatives of Jesus Christ you truly can feel some of the love our savior has for people. I had a really hard experience with one of our former investigators. He used to be our most progressing and had a baptism date. But now he has completely hardened his heart and is very anti. This whole time I thought it was my fault and it was my responsibility. But after actual tears, I prayed to my Father in Heaven. I recognized that I did my best but couldn't do anymore. And I gave him up to the Lord. It was amazing. I do not have that burden that has been on my shoulder for months. I love my Savior. I know He knows me. I know He lives. I know I am a son of God. 
Elder Verdoni


Guess I'll just send an empty box for Christmas -mom


Remember their district shirt? Cats!



No comments:

Post a Comment