Monday, November 9, 2015

Nov 9, 2015

Transfers are tomorrow! I am staying though! I get at least another five weeks in Fort Wayne Indiana. I actually really love it here. It's so nice.

I got to drive on Wednesday! We went on exchanges and I got to drive the zone leaders van. First time driving in over four months. I only got yelled at for speeding six times, by a box not my companion. It's just getting colder and colder here. I'm pretty excited though.

I got to give a talk in church yesterday and it went really well. I talked about faith in Jesus Christ and the doctrine of Christ. I'm having a lot of fun out here with my companion. We periodically die laughing for no reason.

I love being out here. I know this church is the only true church of Jesus Christ on this Earth and that it is directed by a prophet of God who is led by Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is true.
Elder Verdoni

Letter to Mom
So are you freezing yet? Did anyone in your zone get transferred out or new ones coming in?
Yes and yes! Crazy this transfer is over. We are both staying. Time has flown by.
There are a couple leaving. Elder Jacobs is leaving and so are a couple other elders, but they have been here for 6 months so that's expected. Also the ward is awesome now. We are getting fed a lot. There are these amazing Guatemalan families, the "R's"and the "M's". they are feeding us lunch every Sunday now. It's awesome. They forced us to eat a lot and take a nap on the ride home. It was so cool haha.
First pile of leaves I've ever been in



 Change of Seasons



No comments:

Post a Comment