Monday, December 21, 2015

Dec 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well Im in Kentucky! It's pretty sweet here. Everyone is a UK fan (University of Kentucky) and everyones favorite color is blue. No joke they bleed blue over here. I love it so much here. One of the main reasons is that I drive a Silverado! After 6 months of riding a bike my prayer was answered and I drive a truck. Well only for a little bit, I may or may not have been in a tiny accident so my driving privileges may or may not be suspended haaa. :D but its all Gucci. (meaning good)

It is so hilly over here, lots of hills. And the people here are great. It's amazing, my companion and I are both pretty new to this area so we have been doing all that we can to find people to bring the gospel too. And God is providing. He is bringing the elect and prepared to us. It's truly amazing. We see so many miracles everyday. I do miss Fort Wayne but I prayed fervently that heart would be brought to Maysville and I am falling in love with this place more and more. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior. He is my rock and my salvation. He is my Strength and my support. I have trusted in Heavenly Father and the Atoning sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ and will trust in them forever. I love you all.
Elder Verdoni


Letter to Mom
But hey I'm in Kentucky! It's completely different than Fort Wayne.  There is no such thing as flat. I'm right next to the river so our area actually covers some of Ohio too! so I'm officially a tri-state missionary. We have the largest area in the mission. It's so big. I went from pretty much the top of the mission to the bottom lol. (location) It's so much fun though. I'm second half training Elder Grover. Meaning that he has been in Maysville for a transfer already. He is a pretty solid missionary. I serve in the Maysville branch. It's a good branch. We get fed at least once a week I've heard. But we have two meals on Christmas, don't worry. But it's great! love you!

His grandfather was in Maysville for a zone conference as a missionary about 55 years ago!

 My two boys

The truck/my love


No comments:

Post a Comment