Monday, December 28, 2015

Dec 28, 2015

woo ya

Merry late Christmas! Hope you all had fun! Christmas was a blast over here. It didn't snow though :/ just lots and lots of rain. Got to Skype and call my fam so it was a lot of fun. Wow the kids have changed a lot. It's kind of insane. But that was cool.

This week was good. Tuesday we had an awesome Christmas Devotional. I had to get up at 4:20 am and couldn't take a nap at all cause I had to drive lol. I eventually got to bed around 11pm. But that was a lot of fun. We had like a talent/skit show and then a primary program thing, lunch, and a devotional! It was so much fun.

Christmas was great! We went to our Branch mission leaders house and had brefix there. The Sisters gave us socks and made a tie out of Christmas paper lol, then we all talked! After that we went to a lunch/dinner at a members house. And then Michael called! (My brother on a mission in Liberia) It was a lot of fun.

It's kind of funny, so with mission vehicles we have a certain mile limit for the month, and we have been over it for a week so we have been walking everywhere! And we live at the top of this huge hill and everyone we teach lives at the bottom. It's about 45 walk to get down and about an hour and a half to get up. My legs are in good shape. We have been doing this for almost a week, but we have only had to walk up the hill once (starting about halfway.) Every night Heavenly Father has provided a ride for us. Sometimes they were random people, less actives, or members. It's been amazing.

Can't believe I've been out here for over 6 months! that's insane. It's so much fun out here though. I've changed so much. I love who I am. I've definitely come a lot closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. I trust Him with all my being. I can rely on Him for all my strength. I hope you all remembered why we really celebrate Christmas. I am so thankful for all of you and your examples to me. I love talking with all of you. I miss you and love you all!
Elder Verdoni













No comments:

Post a Comment