Monday, December 7, 2015

Dec 7, 2015

Merry December!

Hope all of you had a great week! I can't believe that is already December! It's warming up here actually, which is weird. It got up to 50 the other day. 

We are finding more people to teach and have one almost progressing investigator! He is loving the Gospel so much. Thursday we did weekly planning as a zone and then afterwards we set our baptism goal . It was a really spiritual experience. I know with enough faith we can hit this goal. We all felt the spirit and we know that God set this goal. It reminded me of Moses a little. The spirit that told Moses to split the red sea is the same spirit that told us this goal. 

This will be an amazing white Christmas. after that I played the mission song on the piano and everyone else sang! That was pretty good. I'm actually getting a lot better at piano. I retaught myself how to read notes, and the funny thing is is that I barely have anytime to play haha. 

Transfers are next week! super excited. So don't send anything after Wednesday because I might move. I will find out next Monday. 
Love you all!
Elder Verdoni

Letter to MomI miss the temple lights so much honestly. (Mesa Temple lights are beautiful) Oh also tell the Relief Society thank you for the package! I loved it so much! 

Oh and really cool. We have such a good relationship now with our members in the ward, especially the Bishop and his whole family.  Also this Guatemalan family, love us. It's so cool. Brother "R" went to Guatemala and brought us back hand made ties. And "WC" is an older member in the ward and we have been helping him out a lot, he gives us food and also Christmas lights and a Christmas tree!


Elders in Action

Sleeping under the Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment