Monday, April 4, 2016

Apr 4, 2016

Hey everyone! sorry I don't have a lot of time this week. But this week was really good. We had a lot of stuff going on. Tuesday we had leadership council. I loved it. I loved seeing all the other elders and sisters. Received a lot of revelation. Thursday we had zone meeting and that went great. Our zone is becoming a lot more unified, for a small zone we are doing pretty good. There is some things we need to improve on though, but they are the best!

Conference was awesome though! I loved every bit of it. It was really powerful. My favorite one was President Monson's Sunday morning. It may have been short, but to me, it was powerful. I too have been thinking a lot about choices recently and how the choices we make now will determine our future and how every choice will influence a generation. And I just loved his talk. But they were all great. We watched the Sunday sessions at a members house. They actually used to live back in Arizona.so that was fun too. I hope everyone enjoyed conference!
Elder Verdoni







No comments:

Post a Comment