Monday, April 25, 2016

Aug 25, 2016

This week was so good. "B" entered the waters of baptism Saturday! That was such a fun experience. I love seeing people's lives change and see the light in their countenance grow. It's so beautiful. That was probably the highlight of the week. 

On Monday as a zone we played capture the flag in a forest. Don't worry my legs didn't get cut up I was wearing pink leggings. On Wednesday I went to the dentist and got five cavities filled! hahaha I swear I brush my teeth twice a day idk how it happened. Later that day we had interviews with our mission president. He took us out to dinner after. 

We had a great week as a zone. My testimony of goal setting has grown a ton. We can not reach our goals without accessing grace. If it was not for The Atonement of Jesus Christ we would have nothing. We hit or exceeded all our goals and so now they get to throw pie in my face. I don't care I'm so happy. I know that Christ lives and I know that He strengthens us to go farther than we can go on our own. Love you! 
Elder Verdoni






No comments:

Post a Comment