Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 16, 2016

Sorry I don't have much time but my week was great! I finally turned 19 haha it's about time. I had a fun 6 hour meeting that day but it was fun. I love you!!!
Elder Verdoni


Letter to Mom
I had a good birthday. I really did. I loved the packages! thank you so much!! It was awesome. I had a 6 hour meeting with President Porter and the Stake President, and the other ZLs (zone leaders) and STLs (sister training leaders.) 

So that particular one is called a stake report. The Zls and Stls report to our Stake Pres. It goes like this:
  • Pre-pre meeting (Just the missionaries prepare what we will do)
  • Pre meeting (now with President Porter)
  • Meeting
  • Post meeting (just with president, this is where he tells us what we are doing wrong haha but in a very constructive way) 
  • Post post meeting (we discuss what we will do) 

President left at like 9:30pm and came back like 20 min later with ice cream! It was awesome. I had a good week. Not too much happened. But I love you!  


One year ago today, Elder Verdoni opened 
his mission call to the Ohio Cincinnati Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment