Monday, May 2, 2016


May 2, 2016

Transfers, Green Skies and Pies

This week was a blast! Tuesday we went to Cincinnati for a meeting that lasted all day. It was really good. I learned a lot. On the way back there was a huge thunderstorm. And the sky turned green! It was so cool. I was so pumped to finally see a tornado, but there wasn't any.. well tornado season is here and the area I'm in got an F4 like 20 years ago so maybe it's time for another idk. I'm 18 I cant die I'm invincible. 

Wednesday we had our zone meeting and I got pies thrown in my face. Well it was just a lot of whip cream but it was so funny. I got it all over my face and in my nose lol. But it was worth it. 



Thursday was pretty awesome! "C" the lady from Ghana was baptized! She moved here from Africa about 4 months ago now. I was so pumped to see her make this decision. 

Friday I had a very heated conversation with a guy that had no idea what he was talking about. I was pretty mad and I let it overtake me. I was reading earlier that day about self-mastery and in Proverbs 15:1 says "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." I know this now to be true. We do not have to let certain people or situations get the best of us. No matter how mad some one may make you, you have the choice of how the rest will go. 

Anyway, so transfers are here and I'm staying but elder Lemiuex is leaving :(
Love you,
Elder Verdoni









No comments:

Post a Comment