Monday, August 15, 2016

Aug 15, 2016

Man this week was a blast! An elder dislocated a knee and tore two tendons on Monday playing basketball so we had to take him to urgent care. He can't be on it for two weeks, so we moved him and his companion into our apartment. One of us had to be with him all the time while trying to work two areas, one of which doesn't have a car. It was so much fun. I had a blast. 

I made the decision late at night this week that my hair was too long. So I had Elder Keleher cut it. It is way short now haha. Didn't think it would be that short but whatever, hair grows back haha.

I got another xray on my foot at an orthopedics place. He said its healing great and will be stronger than what it was before which is cool because that was a promise I got in a blessing. Well that has been my week! 

But other than that I'm safe and healthy and am having fun! Love you!!​
Elder Verdoni







No comments:

Post a Comment