Monday, September 5, 2016

Sept 5, 2016


Hey everyone! Transfers came again and I'm Staying! no surprise haha. I will be here for 7 and a half months at the end of this new transfer. I really love it here. They are like my family in this ward. 

This week was crazy. So Elder Keleher went home and that was heart breaking. But on thursday everything in the mission changed. Like all the administrative stuff. So my role as a zone leader is completely different. Like 100%. But I am so excited. My companion for the week was Elder Geary. He is awesome.

This was an interesting week for me. It was full of slammed doors, unopened doors, cancellations (both from members and investigators), and people walking and driving away from us. It felt as though everything was slipping away. But I was calm and the weather was really nice this week. I kept praying to find families but yet everyday we seemed to lose investigators. We are currently down to no one. I trusted in Heavenly Father, I just didn't feel like my prayers were being answered.

So that night I really turned to God. I poured my heart out to Him. I prayed to Find families and to serve. The next day a member calls us and asked for help moving. They were moving last minute. So we did and it was a ton of fun, then the member took us to Smoothie King. It's a smoothie shop and I love it a lot, but I knew that God had heard my prayers. Smoothie king and service was the smallest but biggest tender mercy to me, because it meant that He hears me and knows me. 
I know that Heavenly Father hears us.
Elder Verdoni








No comments:

Post a Comment