Monday, October 10, 2016

Oct 3, 2016

Tomorrow the Lord will do Wonders among you

Joshua 3:5 and Joshua 7:13 have been the theme of the week! I decided to work on my personal sanctification and to find ways I could become better. Things to stop, continue and do! IT was awesome. As soon as I made the decision to change, I felt a ton happier and I felt the spirit! 

Well we were definitely led by the spirit. We had an experience where we felt prompted to go see someone who was not in our plans. We knocked on his door and he let us in. We played some guitar and then testified of the restoration. 10 min before we knocked on the door he was praying for God to show him new opportunities. 

We had many other miracles this week. Like a ton. "Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the Lord will do wonders among you."

Go re-watch Conference it was awesome. How great is it that we have a living prophet to guide us in these crazy days. Love you!
Elder Verdoni



No comments:

Post a Comment