Monday, November 7, 2016

Hello!

Nov 7, 2016

Hello friends and family! Things went great this week. I was working on my positivity and enthusiasm and that really changed things for me. I don't believe in a God who would put on this earth to be miserable. I believe in a loving Heavenly Father who put us on this earth fully knowing we would have trials, but wanted us to have joy, so he provided a Savior. 

Life will have downs, so get over them and be happy. No use in being down. Forever is made up of a bunch of "nows". Don't let the things of the world make your 'nows' miserable. Choose to be happy even when the circumstances may not seem like they would allow. 

"The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives."- Russel M Nelson

If we focus on the Savior and the Great plan of Happiness, we will find joy even in the middle of opposition and trial. I love you!!!
Elder Verdoni


?






No comments:

Post a Comment