Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dec 5, 2016

Well, things here have been great. I am now on the west side of Cincinnati. I am having a blast. My two companions are hilarious and we have so much fun together. 

We have really been seeing the hand of God in our work. After an extremely busy week, by the grace of God, we were able to reach our goals. Heavenly Father really does want to bless us. He wants to grant us our righteous desires. And something I do know to be true is that when we are obedient and faithful He will pour out blessings on us. In my case more than I think I really deserve. But He is a loving Father. And it's great. We rely on Him and have fun and we get a lot done! Things always seem to work out somehow. 

Funny story: we were trying to get dinner one night and we tried 4 different places and for various reasons, we couldn't go. Then... I was peer pressured into a hard decision. I didnt want to starve so I had Mcdonalds for the first time in a year and a half. I tried to go my whole mission without it but that didn't pan out. Oh well haha. 
Love you all!!
Elder Verdoni


Letter to Mom - asked what his new responsibilities were:

I love the Christmas season! We have helped people set up lights and trees already. It is so much fun. 

Hmm, responsibilities? Well, criteria wise we are to run a model area and baptize. We minister to Zone Leaders and help them fulfill their responsibilities. We also minister to all the missionaries in the mission. We are to teach love and bless. To live the vision President Welch has set and show how it works. We also assist President Welch in all his responsibilities. We spend everyday in the office helping with the affairs of the mission. We are some pretty busy people haha.

This week was crazy how fast it went by. The day of transfers we had to pretty much run around the mission giving people stuff they forgot and left behind. But pretty much we are missionaries to missionaries and it's great. The Lord really blesses us too! We don't have very much time to proselyte but yet we have so many people to teach. We receive so many referrals and Heavenly Father literally brings people to us. It is actually pretty weird. But I love it. I love being here. We get t literally help everyone in the mission with stuff.







 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment