Monday, December 19, 2016

This week was fantastic. It was really cold. Thursday was a snow day,! It snowed and rained freezing water then everything froze too! Our car doors were frozen shut haha. 

We went to the airport to drop off some departing missionaries. It was weird because those were the Sisters I came out with. But man this week was jam packed of stuff. So many good things. 

I ate this hot sauce called king pepper. It is 500 times hotter than a Jalapeno. It was the hottest thing I have eaten in my life. I cried for 20 min. I didnt mean to my body was just freaking out. If air touched my mouth it burned. My body was freaking out haha. Man that hurt so bad. Most pain I have ever been in ever. It was great. 

But I am doing well. This week is going to be so great. It's Christmas week! I love Christmas. Such a great time of the year for everyone to remember our Savior Jesus Christ. He was born, He lived, He died, and He rose again. Jesus Christ lives. It is through Him we can find healing and happiness. This I know to be true. I am a changed person. My worries have gone away. I am not stressed I am not angry. The promise is real "My yoke is easy and my burden is light". 
Love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment