Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hello Again


Jan 23, 2016
This week was wonderful. I have truly seen the Hand of God work wonders in my life and in the lives of others. I have learned really to just let go and let Heavenly Father do His thing. I found myself getting in the way too much. I have time to share one really quick story:

So there is this family, the wife and kids got baptized last summer. That dad didn't but still comes to church. We have been meeting with them and they really do love us. And I love them. Well, the other night we were over and we finally got to sit down and have a real talk with the dad. We asked him what he wanted and what he saw, instead of trying to push anything. And he told us! He said he just wants to know if this is true before going all in. It was a really great lesson. We were able to help him see how he can have that, because he truly wants happiness in his life. There is no way that we could have done that. Only Christ can change hearts. It was one of the many that we saw this week.
Love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment