Monday, March 13, 2017

Mar 13, 2017

Hey Everyone! This week was soooo good. We had a Zone conference in Muncie and that was a blast to be in my old area. We went to Indianapolis temple afterwards and that was so neat. I felt the spirit so strong. We had a member call us earlier this week. He had a friend who was going through a really hard time. so we met up with him at the members house and taught the restoration. I felt the Spirit testify through me as we bore witness of Christ's restored gospel and His love. We also were able to go see a family and testify of the Book of Mormon and how we can find peace through it.

I had my own experience of that earlier. I was starting to do college stuff and I got really stressed. I didn't know what I was doing and my questions couldn't be answered. And I didn't know what to do. At the point where I was about to pull out my hair, I realized I hadn't read my scriptures yet! I hadn't involved God in my life. I walked into the Chapel and knelt in prayer. Then I read the Book of Mormon and how it testified of having the power of the Holy Ghost in my life as I exercise faith in Christ. I felt so much peace and relief. I felt the Power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ comfort me through the Holy Ghost. I then said another prayer. The answers came clearly and I felt reconnected with God. Always Read and pray even if you are busy, because you don't want to be busy without Heavenly Father's hand in your life. Love you!
Elder Verdoni








No comments:

Post a Comment