Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mar 27, 2017

Hello everyone! this week was great. We went on a lot of exchanges and talked to a lot of people.
The other day I had a real neat experience with the scriptures. I turned to Preach my Gospel and studied the Restoration in the Book of Mormon. I felt a strong Spirit and things really made sense to me. I was really excited to share that Heavenly Father has brought back so much truth so that we wouldn't be blind.

And we found a lady and had the most powerful restoration lesson. The Book of Mormon truly is the word of God brought forth by His power through the prophet Joseph Smith so that we would not be blinded by the craftiness of men.

We went on two exchanges, the second one I trio'd with some Elders in Oxford, one has been out almost 9 months and the other 7 months. I went just because I wanted to. It was so fun! They are some young elders. I didn't realize how long I had been in the mission until that moment. It was such a blast. They asked me questions the whole time and it was a really neat teaching experience. I was way impressed by them.  

Oh also before one of the exchanges we all stayed at the ZLs place and moved all the mattresses outside on the patio. It was pretty cold.
I love life!





No comments:

Post a Comment