Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mar 6, 2017

We didn't have much time left in the day on Wednesday so we decided to go and try somebody we met the other week. They weren't home so we knocked on their neighbor's door. Three kids answered and they looked at us and with no hesitation asked, "Are you speedboat salesman?" We laughed and told them we were missionaries. then their mom came to the door and we talked. We testified about how families can be together forever and that God has brought back prophets to the earth and more scripture. 

We have a return appointment for this week. My companion and I both screamed as we got in the car and said a prayer of thanks. I was amazed that because of acting on a small prompting to go see one last person instead of doing something else led to a family having the restored gospel in their home. God lives!

We had MLC on Friday and President had us teach most of it, It went really well. I felt the Spirit testify through me as I bore testimony and shared experiences. I love being a missionary. Life is just so good. I see God's power so evident in my life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment