Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1, 2016

Well today is the start of the new transfer! Well tomorrow is kinda. But anyway I'm staying and Elder Grover is leaving! This transfer has been a blast with him. I'm excited to see what this new transfer has in store. 

We had a great workshop training this last Thursday and I received a lot of revelation for some of our investigators. We are starting to build better relationships with the Branch we are serving in. One person at a time. It's going great. Also something great, It's warm! It got up to 67° yesterday! It's been very warm this past week. I've been loving it! I am not a cold person. haha

Well I love all of you!
Elder Verdoni

Letter to Mom
Yes thank you so much for the popcorn!! it was very yummy! and the sour punch gummies! those are my favorite.

This week was good. We had stake conference these past two days, and wow it was awesome! We had to drive a long drive and stay the night with the zone leaders, but fun none the less. 
Our zone leader Elder Wilken came down on exchanges with us in a trio. That was a lot of fun. It was nice to have someone who knew what he was doing. But other than that not too much happened this week! The only exciting thing is transfers. I will find out my new companion later today. Elder Grover has been fun. Training is always good but I'm excited to see what it's like to not train/be trained haha. I'm excited to see the new adventures for this transfer! Love you!!











No comments:

Post a Comment