Monday, February 29, 2016

Feb 29, 2016

Weekly Update

This week was awesome. We really stepped up and made things happen. We exceeded our goals and got numbers higher than I ever have here in Maysville. It was awesome. And yes numbers. It really is about the numbers. Something President Porter says is "There is a precious soul behind every number." Dont worry I'm not number hungry. I know that the key indicators that we have are indicators of our faith in Christ and how much we love and are taking care of His Children.

Even Christ knows the importance of numbers (1 Nephi 22:25). But anyway, this week was awesome. We had a lot of members come out, we found a good amount of new investigators, and William (Bill) and Bonnie were baptized! That was so sweet! After only 20 days of investigating They followed the example of our Savior. They are so cool. They gave me a cast Iron Skillet haha. But Saturday was way fun and the confirmation on Sunday went well too! I love seeing lives change. Miracles are truly flooding this area. I know that Jesus Christ is in this work. He is doing all. I love you!!!
Elder Verdoni






No comments:

Post a Comment