Monday, March 7, 2016

May 7, 2016
Its been a fast week. We had a lot of meetings lately. But it was good. On Wednesday we had a Zone Conference. It was amazing. It was about The Prophet Jospeh Smith, The Book of Mormon and other attacks people use against the Church. It was powerful. I sang in a Special musical number. We sang Savior, Redeemer of my Soul. The 17 miracles version. It went well but I had flash backs of about a year ago when I sang at Big Man and I got nervous haha. But It went great.

Some thing else was really cool and rare. We won first place for cleanest car! Elders won. IT was surprising. But we did spend all of last Monday cleaning. Is it still clean? No. It's covered in mud now. Welcome to Maysville. 

On Friday we had a zone meeting and that was really cool. We have been falling behind so we had like a family council of what's going on and how we can fix it. It went super good! We all came a lot closer together as a zone. It was amazing. The next day on Saturday we went up to Oxford Ohio (3 hours away) for a baptism. One of Elder Brodericks investigators got baptized. Yesterday (Sunday) was good. We saw a lot of part-member families and got a lot of lessons. 

Other than that the week wasn't too eventful but I leave you with this... I do know The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ, to be true. It is. I cannot deny it. Heavenly Father has told me through the power of the Hole Ghost. My desire to serve Christ and do good increase every time I read it. I know that's evidence of the Holy Ghost manifesting truth. (Gal. 5:22-23, John14:26, Moroni 10:5-6, D&C 9:8). I know that Joseph Smith was of Prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and Redeemer. His Atonement is real. And will strengthen you and change you.
Elder Verdoni

Most of our Zone
Cool North Pole Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment