Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Feb 15, 2016

Hey everyone, sorry I don't have a lot of time today. We have to drive to Cincinnati soon. But I am doing well. We have two people on date for baptisms. I am really really happy, and loving the mission life.

This week was good. Monday was a day of firsts...Well for one, I made the chicken enchilada. Turned out perfect, so good.. and... I CUT MY OWN HAIR HAHAHAHA. I really don't know why. We had clippers and I bought scissors so I thought, well why not. It turned out alright haha. I probably wont do it again. but it was fun, really stressful.

I almost died while driving in the snow, but luckily my companion is from a small town in Utah so he knows how to drive trucks in the snow. It snowed about four inches yesterday. We spent all of yesterday in Braken county, a place we haven't been. It's a bunch of back roads in the woody hills. I was driving until I started sliding in the snow haha. Then I let my experienced Utah companion take over. He is so awesome, I love Elder Broderick so much.

I love you all! The Church is true and Christ is our Savior. 
Elder Verdoni






No comments:

Post a Comment