Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016

This week was great! I went on exchanges with my trainer on Tuesday. It was fun to proselyte with him again. I had a ton of fun this week.  We went out teaching with President and Sister Welch Saturday. 

We are teaching this man who graduated from BYU and is moving to Utah soon. He is so cool. He committed to read the book of Mormon in a week!  So we thought we would invite the Welchs, (moving to same town they came from... and where my mom is from.) Turns out they know similar people. It was awesome. Then they took us out to lunch. It was so fun getting to know them. I love them a lot. 

We found him after knocking like 16 doors in the humidity. We weren't having any luck so we decided to pray to find our purpose in the area. And the next door we knocked was him! Miracles are here. We believe in miracles for sure. I know that Heavenly Father is a God of miracles. He loves us.
Love Elder Verdoni







No comments:

Post a Comment